The Lancaster-Lebanon Education Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) education foundation that supports the work of Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 (IU13). The Foundation’s overall purpose is to provide financial or other support for learning opportunities, innovative programs, and existing programs that benefit children, students, and adult learners within IU13 and/or its member school districts.
Mission: The Lancaster-Lebanon Education Foundation, a charitable nonprofit organization, supports the IU13 education community by enhancing learning opportunities for students of all ages.
Vision: The Lancaster-Lebanon Education Foundation will be the leading advocate of advancing learning through educational support, innovation and enrichment in Lancaster and Lebanon counties.
Guiding Principles – The Lancaster-Lebanon Education Foundation:
- Supports educational opportunities above and beyond what is currently supported by school/district/IU13 resources.
- Supports innovative educational opportunities for learners of any age who live in Lancaster and Lebanon counties; however, the priority is to support initiatives that benefit learners served by IU13 staff or programs or those of its member school districts.
- Actively pursues the financial, material, and human resources needed to achieve its mission.
- Supports educational opportunities with strong potential for broad and/or long-term benefits beyond Foundation funding or with the ability to be replicated.
- Prefers collaborative approaches to achieve its mission.
- Requires that recipients of Foundation funding be accountable for its use, both fiscally and programmatically.
Find out how you can help us reach our mission!